Having your dog examined by a veterinarian at least once each year helps to keep them a healthy and happy member of your family! These are the things we would recommend for your dog each year to keep them healthy.
- Physical Examination/Consultation
- Canine Distemper / Hepatitis / Leptosporosis / Parainfluenza / Parvovirus and Corona virus Vaccine (DHLPPC)
- Rabies Vaccine (every 3 years after their initial vaccine)
- Bordatella Vaccine – for dogs that visit boarding facility’s or spend a lot of time around other dogs.
- Lyme Vaccine – especially for a dog that spends much time outside during tick season.
- Intestinal Parasite Exam
- Blood Heartworm Screening
Be sure to bring any questions you have so you can talk with the doctor about your concerns.