Having your cat examined by a veterinarian at least once a year helps keep them a healthy and happy member of your family! These are the things we would recommend for your cat each year to keep them healthy.
- Physical Examination/Consultation
- Feline Distemper, Calici Virus, Calici – VS Virus, Rhinotracheitis and Chlamydia Vaccine
- Feline Leukemia Virus Vaccine
- Feline Immunosuppressive Virus – for those cats that spend time outdoors.
- Rabies Vaccine (every 3 years after their initial vaccine)
- Intestinal Parasite Exam
Be sure to bring any questions you have so you can talk with the doctor about your concerns.